The Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Customer Service qualifications are for those wanting to work in a customer-facing role in the public and private sector. These qualifications combine both knowledge and competence units and learners can complete a range of optional units to equip them with the skills required for the area of customer service they have an interest in.
- There are several features of these qualifications that make them very appropriate for learners:
- Unit certification is available for each of the units
- Verification and certification can be offered throughout the year, allowing maximum flexibility.
- A wide range of optional units
- Evidence can be generated within a wide range of organizational contexts allowing the qualification to meet the specific occupational requirements of the learners
- Forms part of the Customer Service SASE Framework
The aims of the qualification are to enable learners:
- To gain the knowledge and understanding of working in a customer-facing role
- To combine units to create a programme suited to the area of customer service they are interested in
- To study a wide range of customer service related units
These qualifications are aimed at those working in or interested in working in the customer service sector.
Ofqual Qualification Accreditation