This one unit qualification introduces the learner to the main principles of employee rights and responsibilities and the importance of conduct and codes of practice. The learner will gain understanding of the expectations of personal presentation, punctuality and behaviors.
There are several features of this qualification that make it very appropriate for its target learners:
- Assessment and certification can be offered throughout the year, allowing maximum flexibility.
- Qualification is offered as a single unit of 16 guided learning hours
- Can be delivered either as a classroom-based course or as a blended learning programme.
The aims of the qualification are to enable learners:
- To gain understanding of the different roles of organizations and industries
- To gain understanding of employer expectations
- To understand employee rights and obligations
This qualification is aimed at a range of learners who are interested in developing knowledge in employee rights and responsibilities either as part of an Apprenticeship requirement or to learn more in the workplace.
Ofqual Qualification Accreditation