LEVEL 2 AWARD / CERTIFICATE & LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE / DIPLOMA IN YOUTH WORK PRACTICE
The qualifications in Youth Work Practice have been developed in partnership with the National Youth Agency to form part of a qualification ladder for youth workers.
The aims of the qualification are to enable learners to assist in work with young people in a range of youth work settings.
These qualifications have been designed for learners who:
- would like to assist in work with young people in a range of youth work settings
- prefer to have their skills, knowledge and understanding assessed through a portfolio of work rather than through formal examinations
- are currently employed within in the Youth work sector but would like to gain a recognized qualification for your own progression and/ or understanding
- need to take a qualification in Youth Work Practice as a condition of employment whilst on the job
- need a Youth Work qualification but are not completing an Apprenticeship.
Ofqual Qualification Accreditation