Blossom Learning is the home for trained, knowledgeable staff in Functional Skills, Customer Service, Adult Care, Health and Social Care, Early Years Education, Youth Work, Accountancy, Electrical Installation and many more. We offer a completely flexible training programme for your staff. Our Learners are given the opportunity to complete their qualifications via the Internet as well as through the traditional route of attending study days and work-based learning. Whatever mode of study is suitable for your organisation, Blossom Learning offers lots of support. Our tutors are highly experienced and committed to drawing out the best from every learner.
For work-based learning to be successful, there is the need for a high degree of involvement from employers. This is because much of the training takes place in the workplace and focuses on the learner’s development in their current role.
As an employer, you can best support your learners by:
- Understanding the qualifications they are working towards
- Giving them opportunities to practice their skills at work
- Creating time for portfolio development and supporting them in completing their assignments
- Nominating a member of your team to act as a Mentor to them
- Enabling learners to study online, or to attend training sessions
- Giving them the time in the workplace to complete their coursework for example observation and teaching and learning sessions