INTRODUCTION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVEL 1
The Awards and Certificates for Introduction to Customer Service provide an introduction to the knowledge and skills needed in order to provide effective customer service in a range of sectors; it also gives learners the core knowledge of working within customer service and legislation.
There are several features of these qualifications that make them very appropriate for learners:
- Unit certification is available for each of the units
- Assessment is through the building up of a portfolio of evidence, allowing flexibility in terms of the learner putting together evidence most appropriate to their learning situation.
- A flexible optional structure that allows learners and tutors to choose learning that is relevant to their specific needs.
- An ability to combine units with units at a higher level to promote learner progression.
- Verification and certification can be offered throughout the year, allowing maximum flexibility.
- The aims of these qualifications are:
- To provide learners with an overview of customer service
- To promote the gaining of work-related skills and knowledge in customer service
- To prepare learners for further training within their chosen occupational area/s
- To give learners an insight into the needs of customer service within their chosen occupational area/s.
These qualifications are aimed at young people aged 14+ who have an interest in a career in a range of sectors where customer service is important and also at adult learners.
Ofqual Qualification Accreditation