LEVEL 2 & 3 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Business Administration qualifications are for those wanting to work within administration in the public and private sector. The qualifications combine both knowledge and competence units and learners can complete a range of optional units to equip them with the skills required for the area of administration they have an interest in. We to ensure that units chosen are suitable for the role that will be undertaken as the Apprenticeship.
- There are several features of these qualifications that make them very appropriate for their target learners:
- Unit certification is available for each of the units
- Verification and certification can be offered throughout the year, allowing maximum flexibility.
- A wide range of optional units
- Evidence can be generated within a wide range of organizational contexts allowing the qualifications to meet the specific occupational requirements of the learners
- Forms part of the Business Administration SASE Framework
The aims of these qualifications are to enable learners:
- To gain the knowledge and understanding of working within business administration
- To combine units to create a programme suited to the area of administration they are interested in
- To study a wide range of business and administration related units
These qualifications are aimed at those working in or interested in working in the business administration sector.
Ofqual Qualification Accreditation